- This event has passed.
Genetic Testing and CdLS Webinar
April 24, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar will discuss:
• Clinical vs genetic testing
• Various gene mutations associated with CdLS
• Genetic testing that is available (including prenatally)
• What are the benefits of getting tested
• Are there different medical approaches to treatment for the various gene mutations
Presenters: Sarah Raible, M.S., C.G.C., is a Genetic Counselor and Clinic Coordinator for The Center for Cornelia de Lange Syndrome and Related Diagnoses at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Sarah is a member of the Foundation’s Clinical Advisory Board (CAB).
Alena Egense, MGC, CGC, is a Pediatric and Adult Genetic Counselor at University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore, MD. Her clinical activities focus on Pediatric and Adult Genetics. Alena is a member of the Foundation’s CAB and the Baltimore CdLS clinics.