2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 9, 2022
Many runners say that running has changed their lives. Team CdLS runners say that they have changed the lives of others. Join the Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Foundation at the world-renowned Bank of America Chicago Marathon Sunday, October 9, 2022, AND Agree to collect a minimum of no less than $1,250 (USD) if the entry is claimed during the application window (Tuesday, October 19, 2021 to Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 2 pm) and $1,750 (USD) if the entry is claimed following the application window (after 2pm Tuesday, November 30, 2021 to Wednesday, September 14, 2022).
The CdLS Foundation will be there with you every step of the way, providing you with:
• Guaranteed race entry
• Complimentary entry to the Balbo Hospitality Tent
• An official Team CdLS singlet
• Pre-Race & Post-Race Dinner
• Team CdLS Swag Bag
• Weekly training guides sent via email
• Fundraising tools including your own personalized web page
• Supportive teammates who may turn into life long friends
• The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping individuals nationwide, who have CdLS
Join us and you will run away from the race with new friends, a sense of accomplishment and the satisfaction of making a difference.
Contact: specialevents@CdLSusa.org or call 800.753.2357