- This event has passed.
TCS New York City Marathon
TEAM CdLS REGISTRATION BEGINS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Contact Kristi Larson to express your intentions
A smile from a child with CdLS inspires Team CdLS runners to turn their love of the sport into a passion to help raise funds for the hundreds of individuals that have this little- known syndrome. There is no cure. As a Team CdLS member, you are provided a guaranteed entry into the TCS New York City Marathon with the understanding that you will meet the race’s requirements to:
- Commit to raise a minimum of $2,500 for individuals with CdLS
- Pay all fees associated with entering and participating in the race (registration, accommodations and transportation)
Team CdLS amenities include:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Weekly training guides sent via email
- Fundraising tools including your own personalized Web page through CrowdRise.com
- Dedicated staff to provide guidance and Team CdLS branded materials
- Team CdLS singlet
- Pre-Race Luncheon
- Race day support
- Team CdLS swag bag
- The satisfaction that you have helped individuals with CdLS and their families
To register for the TCS New York City Marathon as a Team CdLS runner, email Kristi or call 800-753-2357. Team CdLS also welcomes runners who entered through the lottery or otherwise qualified.
2019 TCS New York City Marathon Processing and Entry Fees:
- U.S. residents (those who live in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia)
- NYRR members: US $255
- Non-members: US $295
- Non-U.S. residents (including Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories): US $358
Entry fees will be charged upon acceptance. Once you have been accepted, your entry fees are non-transferable under any and all circumstances, and are also non-refundable under any and all circumstances except in the event of cancellation of the marathon.
Included in the entry fee, provided by the Foundation
TCS New York City Marathon:
- Entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon (including fluid/fueling stations, medical support, entertainment, bag-check handling,* security, and more)
- Runner “goody bag” including official New Balance technical shirt and official TCS New York City Marathon Program magazine.
- Official transportation to the start from Midtown Manhattan, Lower Manhattan, or the Meadowlands Sports Complex (New Jersey)**
- Start festival, including breakfast and entertainment.
- Finisher materials: medal, food, beverages, Heatsheet™, official results magazine
Interested in supporting the team without getting dirty? Give a one-time donation. Click here and select Team CdLS in the donation type. Make sure you mention NYC Marathon on the form.