2020 United Airlines NYC Half
Many runners say that running has changed their lives.
Team CdLS runners say that they have changed the lives of others.
Kick off the running season
with the Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Foundation
at the United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
Sunday, March 15, 2020
The CdLS Foundation will be there with you every step of the way, providing you with:
• Guaranteed race entry
• An official Team CdLS singlet
• Team CdLS Swag Bag
• Pre-Race Luncheon
• Weekly training guides sent via email
• Fundraising tools including your own personalized web page through CrowdRise.com
• Supportive teammates who may turn into lifelong friends
• The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping individuals nationwide, who have CdLS
Join us and you will run away from the race with new friends, a sense of accomplishment and the satisfaction of making a difference.
As a Team CdLS member, you are provided a guaranteed entry into the United Airlines New York City Half Marathon with the understanding that you will meet the race’s requirements to:
• Commit to raise a minimum of $1,000 for children with CdLS
• Pay all fees associated with entering and participating in the race (registration, accommodations and transportation)
Contact: TeamCdLS@CdLSUSA.org or call 800.753.2357
About the United Airlines NYC Half Marathon:
• The United Airlines NYC Half marathon will take participants on 13.1 mile run starting in Prospect Park in Brooklyn, over the Manhattan Bridge, and finishing in Central Park.
• Runners will pass by many of New York City’s most popular sights, including Grand Army Plaza, the United Nations, Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, and Central Park.
• Led by a talent-packed roster of American and international elites
Additional race information is available on the United Airline NYC Half website.