2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
May 5, 2019
Many bicyclists say that biking has changed their lives.
Team CdLS bicyclists say that they have changed the lives of others.
Join the Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Foundation
TD Five Boro Bike Tour
Sunday, May 5, 2019
The CdLS Foundation will be there with you every step of the way, providing you with:
• Guaranteed entry and placement in the first Start Wave
• An official Team CdLS singlet
• Pre-Race Luncheon
• VIP Access to the Finish festival, including gourmet lunch and lounge
• Pre-Race & Post-Race Dinner
• Team CdLS Swag Bag
• Fundraising tools including your own personalized web page
• Supportive teammates who may turn into life-long friends
• The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping individuals nationwide, who have CdLS
Join us and you will run away from the race with new friends, a sense of accomplishment and the satisfaction of making a difference.
As a Team CdLS member, you are provided a guaranteed entry into the TD Five Boro Bike Tour with the understanding that you will meet the race’s requirements to:
• Commit to raise a minimum of $750 for children with CdLS
• Pay all fees associated with entering and participating in the race (registration, accommodations and transportation)
Contact: TeamCdLS@CdLSUSA.org or call 800.753.2357.