2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 13, 2019
Many runners say that running has changed their lives.
Team CdLS runners say that they have changed the lives of others.
Join the Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Foundation
world-renowned Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday, October 13, 2019
The CdLS Foundation will be there with you every step of the way, providing you with:
• Guaranteed race entry
• Complimentary entry to the Balbo Hospitality Tent
• An official Team CdLS singlet
• Pre-Race & Post-Race Dinner
• Team CdLS Swag Bag
• Weekly training guides sent via email
• Fundraising tools including your own personalized web page
• Supportive teammates who may turn into life long friends
• The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping individuals nationwide, who have CdLS
Join us and you will run away from the race with new friends, a sense of accomplishment and the satisfaction of making a difference.
As a Team CdLS member, you are provided a guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon with the understanding that you will meet the race’s requirements to:
• Commit to raise a minimum of $1,500 for children with CdLS
• Pay all fees associated with entering and participating in the race (registration, accommodations and transportation)
Contact: TeamCdLS@CdLSUSA.org or call 800.753.2357