Connect with the Foundation
The CdLS Foundation is the only organization in the United States providing CdLS-specific support, information and services.
Who Connects with the Foundation?
- The parent whose child is diagnosed with the syndrome.
- The pediatrician who wants to ensure a child with CdLS receives the best treatment possible.
- The grandmother whose concern extends to the well-being of her child, not just her grandchild.
- The family friend who wants to learn more about CdLS and how he can help.
- The sibling who wants to know what to expect in the future.
- Anyone who cares about someone with CdLS.
We invite you to be a part of our CdLS community.
Simply fill out the form on this page and click Submit.