Team CdLS 5K Club
The Team CdLS – 5K Club is a group of dedicated individuals that run short distance races to raise funds for the CdLS Foundation. Whether with friends or running solo, they register for races throughout the country that involve minimum commitment to train but provide maximum impact in the lives of individuals with CdLS.
Who can participate? Anyone!!!
The Team CdLS “5K Club” is not about how fast you are but about getting active to support a great cause.
Where does this race take place? Anywhere!!!
You get to choose the place! 5K races are scheduled year round throughout the country. Select a race conveniently located near you and the time of year that best fits your schedule.
Team CdLS 5K Club member benefits:
- Team CdLS t-shirt
- Honorary mention in the Foundation’s Reaching Out quarterly Newsletter
- Team CdLS 5K decal and certificate
- The satisfaction that you made a difference
- Personalized fundraising page
- Fundraising tips from Foundation staff
Team CdLS 5K Club member requirements:
- Commit to at least one 5K during the year (but we secretly hope you’ll run more!)
- Register for your race, then notify the CdLS Foundation of the date and location
- Raise a minimum of $250 leading up to your 5K, and finally,
- Enjoy your run!
Join the 5K Club today and we’ll help you find a race in your area!