Kindness Begins with YOU. Pass it on!
A small gesture of kindness can mean the world to someone, especially to a family faced with the challenges of CdLS. A caring smile or encouraging words brighten their day and makes a difference in their lives.
Your kindness to support the CdLS Foundation by requesting a Kindness Coin Kit shows that you care.The Kindness Coin Kit includes everything you need to ask your friends and family to extend your kindness by making a gift to the CdLS Foundation. As a thank you for their support, they receive a CdLS Kindness Coin to pass on to someone who is especially kind to them.
How does this work?
- Make a list of friends and family who care for the person in your life with CdLS. You’ll send the invitation to these people.
- Personalize your invitation. Write the name of the person with CdLS whom you’re asking friends and family to honor.
- Send each person an invitation along with a return envelope, reply card/envelope and a CdLS Kindness Coin.
- When your supporters return gifts to the CdLS Foundation, we’ll send them each a prompt thank-you letter for their kindness.
The kit includes:
- 10 invitations to ask friends and family to support the CdLS Foundation by sending a gift in honor of the person in your life with CdLS.
- 10 reply cards
- 10 Kindness Coins thanking them for their gift
- 10 CdLS Information Sheets
- 10 mailing envelopes
- 10 return envelopes
Ready to pass it along for CdLS?